Business Analyst for Tax IFRS
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Business Analyst for Tax IFRS
My client who are an international business in financial services are recruiting a Business Analyst to join their team on an initial 12-month project with an option to extend.
Coordinate and contribute to the implementation and impact assessment of IFRS for Group Tax within the project team. Work closely together with business to ensure IFRS requirements are properly addressed, including requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating
services and systems, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews.
- Refinements of requirements and formulation of change requests based on IFRS data model
- Plan features/deliverables relevant for IFRS adoption in the context of the evolutionary transformation in GFTA and assist in implementing them
- Collaborate with developers and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs
- Support in identifying necessary source system changes and impacts to or from other transformation projects
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Assist in quality control and testing
- Support regional teams' implementation of the solution including providing guidance and support on implementation related activities
- Support in developing the full end-end documentation
- Setup and coordinate user acceptance tests and dry runs
- Collaboration with IFRS Project, Group Tax Reporting Experts, Subject Matter Experts and other functions
- Stakeholder management and communication
- Proven experience in transformation projects
- Extensive experience with accounting systems and income tax provision applications
- Strong knowledge in accounting for income taxes principles and experience in external reporting of income taxes (specific IFRS experience a plus)
- Solid understanding of IFRS, US GAAP and/or local statutory principles
- Digital, process improvement, and agile mindset
- Strong problem solving, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to sustain high level of work output and meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to understand and combine business needs with IT requirements
- Ability to work remotely and with people across locations and time zones
- Ability to effectively liaise and coordinate information across global teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- You are proficient in English - verbal and written communication
Please click apply or send your CV directly to (see below)
The cooperation between Darwin UK and Darwin Recruitment AG is set up to procure qualified candidates from EU to Switzerland. Darwin Recruitment AG acquires the clients and searches for candidates in the EU/UK, also through the data base of Darwin UK/Group. The contact with Swiss clients goes primarily through Darwin Recruitment AG.
The placements take place through Darwin Recruitment AG, which is in contact with the clients and candidates. Darwin Recruitment AG employs the candidates under Swiss labour law and follows the rules of the relevant Collective Labour Agreements. Darwin does not ask for a placement fee from the candidates/employees.