Network Automation Developer
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Experis AG
Network Automation Developer - Java
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Network Automation Developer who has knowledge of Java and
- Establishing, supporting and advancing network automation and a leading role in the further development of automation for processes in the network team
- Creation of analyses and concepts in the field of network automation
- Connect different systems via API. Preparation of consolidated data on the Web
- Design and implement software components based on requirements and automatically configure systems via API using Ansible
- Preparation, maintenance of technical documents as well as overall documentation and project management and project collaboration
- 1-3 years working knowledge of basic Network experience
- 4-6 years of development tools like Visual Studio Code, IDEA IntelliJ or Eclipse, as well as solid knowledge of Git:
- Knowledge of web-frameworks such as Vue, Angular, React is beneficial
- English and German language skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese by phone.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.