IT Solutions Analyst/Agile
Posted on Sep 29, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*This is a 6 month Contract to hire Full time role, no 3rd party candidates*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a IT Solutions Analyst with Agile experience. Candidate will collaborate with the business to identify, document and communicate business needs.
- Plan, elicit, capture, analyze and validate business, functional and technical requirements.
- Become deeply immersed and knowledgeable about core business functions, processes and workflows associated with assigned business areas and projects.
- Recognize the relationships, dependencies and impacts of neighboring business functions.
- Understand core systems, applications and technical platforms utilized.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Lead product/project discovery, solution definition, requirement elicitation sessions and walkthroughs.
- Define product/project backlogs consisting of Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks.
- Author high quality User Stories and lead Backlog Grooming/Refinement sessions.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Ups, Sprint Demos and Retrospectives.
- Produce timely and high quality work product requirements including specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Plan, facilitate and execute System/Functional Testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Coordinate tactical related business requests for IT Development enhancements.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or related role.
- 6+ years of overall IT experience with significant involvement in software development.
- Extensive experience planning, facilitating, eliciting, documenting and managing business, functional and technical requirements.
- Expertise in modelling/mapping business processes - both as-is and to-be.
- Significant experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experienced in test planning, test case development and execution.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of business and IT.
- Exceptional writing, communication, teamwork and influencing skills that foster a collaborative and continuous improvement environment.
- Excellent facilitation and organizational skills.
- Proven critical/analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High energy, adaptive team player with good work ethics.
- Experience with Atlassian/Jira/Confluence, Microsoft TFS a plus.