SAP Service Delivery Manager - Automated SAP customers on AWS cloud
Posted on Sep 28, 2020 by Bison
Service Delivery Manager (SAP) is required by our client, THE leading SAP-on-AWS global service provider and AWS global PREMIER PARTNER
IDEALLY West Coast but can be based from ANY US LOCATION
Our customer is the global market leader in SAP Automation on the AWS Cloud and is rapidly expanding its customer base in all regions globally Our client has a fantastic reputation for strong project delivery and customer satisfaction and provides a strong package with a bonus for delivery over and beyond, and keeps working hours at a normal level.
They are offering exposure to the latest cloud based technology and you will be working with a team of best of breed SAP and Infrastructure SMEs and technical consultants. Each consultant has 5 days per year to spend on their Pet Project. Most of the work is delivered remotely, enabling a more flexible lifestyle for team members. They are open, honest and are always happy to share knowledge. This is a genuinely one off opportunity to work for a market leading cutting edge Cloud focused award winning IT consultancy and trusted SAP global technology partner -
As an SAP on AWS Service Delivery Manager you are responsible for: Service Design, Implementation & Testing Service Take-On Service Stabilisation or Hyper Care Operational Service Management Customer Relationship Management Contract Management AWS Cost Management Service Level Management Service Escalation Management Service Automation Service Improvement DevOps Deployment
Essential previous experience must include
- SAP project experience (doesn't need to be hands on SAP person but needs to be able to converse in SAP speak)
- Service Design & Implementation (for New Customers)
- Service Transition (from Project into Run)
- Service Delivery
- Service Optimisation
- IT experience including basic management, IT infrastructure, IT network or IT activities.
- Previous experience working for an IT consultancy/SI/or other IT Partner organisation
- Proven program and project management, ITIL/Agile and implementations of continuous improvements.
- Experience with setting policy, product and usage standards.
- Experience with drafting SLAs, negotiating and managing both internal and external IT services.
- Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for both business needs and project standards.
- Experience estimation of efforts and resources required for projects and work with project managers to structure projects.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and informal relationships.
- Able to work together and lead to scattered organizations.
- Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability to split problems into constituent parts and to develop and manage plans for solution.
The successful candidate must be a self starter with the ability to cover all of the above and should also have the following personal qualities and professional experience to bring to the table
- You are innovative,
- Command authority naturally,
- Possess quick sifting abilities, knowing what to note and what to ignore,
- Set, observe, and re-evaluate priorities frequently,
- Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders,
- Possess domain expertise in (agile) project and service management,
- Exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises