Full Stack Software Developer - Home-Based - £38,000/yr - £42,000/yr
Posted on Sep 28, 2020 by ABW Recruitment
My client aleading provider of Housing Management systems, Mobile & Digital Solutions in the UK are seeking a full time experienced full stack software developer who is fully proficient in C# and web development including Angular. Experience in .NET core is essential, along with Angular (6+) and TypeScript. You will be familiar working in an Agile process together with other stakeholders to deliver high quality software according to our software development standards and procedures. As part of this role you will be expected to mentor other team members, give direction in feature teams and show initiative on the project.
This is a home-based role, since the recent Covid-19 pandemic has allowed us to offer effective home-working for our software development team.
- Responsible for designing and architecting parts of the system in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Develop and support the system in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Ensure the quality of software in accordance with the company's standards and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders in the project.
- Ensure development deadlines are met in line with business requirements.
- Continuously maintain and improve your own technical and product knowledge whilst assisting in improving the team's technical and product knowledge.
- To act as a lead of feature teams within the agile project with responsibilities to: lead the scrum ceremonies (stand-up, sprint review and retrospective); work with the product owner to understand project milestones and plan work from the backlog to meet them; conduct sprint planning exercises.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in software development covering the skills required.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage workload, delivering results within sprint deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people.
- To work with a multi-disciplined team including software developers, test analysts and business analysts.
- Focussed and can consistently produce high-quality work.
- Be able to lead an agile team, mentor and develop team members and use your initiative and experience to support project progress.
- Excellent skills in the .NET framework, including .NET core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework and developing API's based on REST principles.
- Excellent web development skills in HTML5 and CSS3 (in particular SASS), Angular 6+ and NgRx.
- Experience of Application Lifecycle Management tools (such as Azure DevOps), or other applications to manage projects and requirements.
- Experience of configuring CI/CD pipelines and managing releases to distinct environments.
- Experience of writing SQL statements, including stored procedures, views and optimising performance.
- A good appreciation of web design principles for building SPA's and being able to apply that knowledge to produce modern web.
- Experience of writing comprehensive unit tests.
- Experience of third-party components - particularly DevExpress.
- Experience of working with remotely-located teams.
- Fully aware of securing modern web applications to reduce their vulnerability to exploits or hacking.
- MicroAny experience of UX/UI design and producing quality wireframes
- Any formal Scrum on Agile training.
- Experience of authentication systems such as Identity Server.
Please Quote REF - CHAJS004