Posted on Sep 28, 2020 by Classic Cottages
Classic Cottages are a long-established self-catering holiday letting agency with a large portfolio of the finest holiday homes. We have a newly created role available for a keen photographer to join our Head Office team based in Hayle. This is a full-time role on a 12-month contract.
You will be responsible for delivering a variety of photography assets, including property, location & lifestyle, to use to promote the high-quality portfolio and drive a consistent brand image. Working independently, visiting properties and locations, this role will work under the direction of the Marketing Manager for creative direction & asset priorities.
• Plan and schedule photoshoots for new properties joining the portfolio for Classic to use on the website & marketing channels
• Enhance existing photography, including retouching & colour correction
• Reshoot existing properties on the portfolio where photography assets need improving & refreshing
• Photograph locations to use across the classic website including points of interest images for properties and location pages for listing pages
• Create lifestyle photography assets regularly for the marketing team to use across multiple mediums, including social media, email & print
• Work with freelance photographers to ensure all assets are consistent across the portfolio
• Work with the marketing team to come up with new ways to promote Classic Cottages through image assets across our marketing channels
• Administrative tasks including organising the photo library, proofing new properties images from other photographers before they go live, resizing existing images on the website etc.
• A photography related qualification, or studying towards
• At least one year of photography experience - property photography preferred
• Proficient experience/knowledge of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
• Flexibility with working hours and willingness to travel out of County on occasions
• Starting salary of £20,000-£22,000
• Company car
• Equipment provided
• Performance related bonus scheme
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work some days at home
• 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Please apply online to this vacancy by 11th October 2020
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£8.72 - £8.72 Hourly
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£24k - £34k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual