. NET Developer - Payments - Contract - €400 p/d
Posted on Sep 27, 2020 by Trilogy International
Full Stack Developers - (.Net & Angular) - Payments - Perm/Contract - Remote option also available
Trilogy International are working with a FinTech client based jin Dublin in building out their technology team. We are searching for Full Stack Developers (.Net & Angular) with extensive experience and knowledge within the payments domain.
Summary of role:
The purpose of this role is to work on delivery-focussed development projects and to provide knowledgeable escalated support post-launch. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who has 3+ years IT Development experience and some experience of working within the FinTech/Payments Industry.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Comply with all company Controls including PCI-DSS;
- Integrate with Internal and External RESTful API's and Web Services;
- Unit Testing on the code you write;
- Code Debugging as required;
- Deploy your Code to Test and Staging environments in accordance with the DevOps Control Framework;
- You will have access to the latest technologies - C#/.NET Core, Angular 7.0+/Typescript, MongoDB, SQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Git, Bit Bucket, RESTful API, Swagger - while operating as part of a focussed team consisting of other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers and key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in an IT related discipline.
- 3+ years minimum experience as a Developer with at least 2 years of which has been within the Payments Industry;
- Previous experience of working within a Project/Team-based structure would be an advantage;
Due to the current climate these roles will be remote for the foreseeable future, however, candidates must be open to partially working onsite in Ireland once safe to do so
Candidates must have payments experience to be considered.