Applications Business Analyst (Agile)
Posted on Sep 27, 2020 by Hydrogen Group
A global Pharmaceutical company are upgrading an application used for Production Planning, capacity management and distribution to Healthcare providers.
They need a Business Analyst to run gap analyses, then develop non-functional technical specifications in collaboration with relevant CSV specialists to ensure specific requirements are clearly communicated in technical terms for submission to system development project team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Agile Experience
- Significant Experience in the life sciences industry, preferably Radiopharmaceutical Manufacturing planning and tracking.
- Excellent Key Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Availability to start immediately
- Significant Experience in the development of User Stories, detailed Business Requirements, Business Process Specifications and System Functional and Non-Functional Specifications
- CSV and software development experience
- Experience in Microsoft D365
- Ideally, some experience in UI, UX design
- Master in Business or Computer Science desirable but not essential
Whilst the team are predominantly located in Geneva, some are in Paris and Ireland so remote working is feasible with travel to Geneva for workshops etc.
If you have thoroughly read, and feel you meet the key criteria bullet points listed above, I'd love to hear from you so give me a call or email a copy of your CV directly.
Thank you for your time!