Posted on Sep 27, 2020 by Aston Carter
You will oversee a team of people working with internal stakeholders to produce management reporting in a timely and accurate fashion along with trend analysis to identify areas for improvement.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Oversee initiatives ensuring they are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets;
- Provides overall engagement management, including work plan, issue resolution, and close management of scope change;
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders including (Sponsors, Senior Management, PMO, project members, business units, end users);
- Prioritisation and time management to support multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
- Management of a temporary project team within the Matrix reporting structure (depending on assignment);
- Adherence to internal Project Management methodologies and standards;
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders;
- Risk and Issues identification and mitigation;
- Reports project progress status;
- Performing Lean/Process Reengineering data analysis;
- Taking ownership, problem solving and working collaboratively to reach the desired outcome along with strong communication skills are important in this role
- Strong relationship building and communications skills with ability to present ideas and concepts coherently to senior stakeholders
- Ability to use a navigate a challenging environment, and clearly propose team process changes as required
- Go Getter/Quick Learner with an attitude to venture into unknown territories and create learning path for the team
- Leadership and collaborative interpersonal skills to engage and motivate team members with good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, work with schedules/resources while remaining focused on team goals
- Ability to quickly and concisely escalate issues or risks.
- Proven ability to be proactive, suggest new ideas and to drive tasks to completion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service customer service skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to listen and understand what is being described
- Ability to effectively deliver and execute technical projects across multiple engagements in a customer-facing-capacity
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.