Java Backend Developer
Posted on Sep 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Java Backend Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience with Test driven development, Junit and mocking libraries like Mockito
- Understanding of the principles of Object Oriented programming, interfaces, abstractions, dependencies and more
- Expertise with Java and Java related utilities plus libraries, particularly collections, Multithreading, JSON, JDBC along with Maven
- Knowledge of Spring framework, JDBC templates, JPA, Messaging, JMS and relation database modelling
- Ability to provide excellent code review and code quality
- Experience with Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, ActiveMQ, Unix operating systems, bash Scripting and within the financial services area are advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent written and spoken, German is a plus
- Working on trading applications as a Java Back End Developer
- Creating, testing and deploying new tools, services and product features
- Enhancing and building new libraries and frameworks
- Communicating and interacting with important business and IT stakeholders
- Maintaining and improving the system on a regular basis
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.