Oracle Consultant/Oracle Analyst - SC Cleared
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by RT Consulting
RT Consulting have been delivering innovative change & transformation to Government and Defence, Transport and Healthcare in the UK and Internationally for over 30 years. Our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes.
We are looking to grow our team of Oracle Consultants/Analysts who have experience of Oracle E-business suite, joining our society of RT Consulting Associates to help deliver large-scale capabilities and programmes with our European Defence Partner. You will be working on-site in Belgium representing RT Consulting, liaising with our partners and project stakeholders whilst enhancing the existing software, services, documentation and other such artefacts.
The Oracle Consultants/Oracle Analysts will be responsible but not limited to:
- Perform duties as the functional, technical and applications system administrator, ensuring controls/security of the system and follow-up of incidents within
- Troubleshoot problems and workflow issues related to utilization and staff elements using specific tools (ie Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer, GL Wand, etc.)
- Design and build management and financial reports
- Entering/maintaining other core data elements
- Manage user access controls (user creation, deactivation, reset password) and user responsibilities while maintaining proper segregation of duties and security controls
- Implement any system changes as directed by the Configuration Management Board
- Prepares technical, functional and user documentation
- Write SQL query to extract information and investigate issues
The Oracle Consultants/Oracle Analysts will need at least one of the following:
- E-business Suite
- SQL and SQL*Plus knowledge
- Familiarity with configuration management/versioning procedures and tools
- Technical knowledge and profound knowledge in implementing and supporting Oracle E-business Suites software
- Basic understanding of the data model for Oracle E-business Suite Release
- Able to Configure Approval Management Engine
- Recommendations for changes, improvements etc. based on best business practices
- Preparing, running and documenting unit tests, system tests and user acceptance tests.
- Oracle Application Framework (OAF) personalization
- Oracle Discoverer, Financial Statement Generator, Application Desktop Integrator (ADI), Web ADI and XML Publisher
- Understanding of the Oracle E-business Suite Release
- Working under software development methodology and with software implementation life cycle
Due to the nature of this project, our Consultants need to hold current and active Security Clearance to a SC, DV or NATO level.
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.