IT Service Owner - Content Management Solutions
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by Experis AG
IT Service Owner - Content Managment Solutions
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Service Owner who will take end to end responsibility for the day to day operations of the Channel Content Solutions and will support project streams which are part of a strategic and multi-year digitization program.
This is a long term contract opportunity with the potential to become a permanent position.
- Service planning (life cycle, service enhancements and continuous improvements)
- Stakeholder management and service coordination with affected partners from Business Product Management, Business Operations and various IT units
- Incident- and defect management (analysis, proactive tracking and escalation management)
- Analysis of Change Requests, release planning
- Subject matter expert of end-to-end processes, logical and physical architecture
- Service monitoring, availability control, handling of incidents and problem tickets (evaluation, coordination, reporting)
- Maintenance support in terms of life cycle changes, application documentation, regular controls, statistics, etc.
- Support of test preparation and execution, release support
- Analysis for incidents and defects, tracking and coordination with internal and external providers
- Proven experience within financial industry - solid knowledge of underlying banking processes and data regulatory requirements
- Proven experience with enterprise content management solutions for multiple e-channels and its challenges especially regarding content distribution
- Proven expert knowledge within the technical integration of content distribution (and underlying campaign management) for various target client groups
- Profound skills within software development
- Experience using XML, JSON and/or HTML(5)
- Experience in web services (REST API)
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.