Senior IOS Developer - Remote
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International Banking client are looking for a Senior IOS Developer to join their team who are based in Madrid for a long term contract initial 3-6 months.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform based in Swift
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development (minimum 3 years)
- A deep familiarity with Swift and different Design Patterns
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle