Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by SidTech LTD
This is a Permanent role so please C2C may not apply.
Looking for startup,Fintech Experience
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our R&D technology team and cross functional business team by supporting and ensuring the successful development of innovative financial software products.
- Define product specifications and detailed business requirements using Agile Methodology in the form of Epics, User Stories
- Perform quality assurance testing of software working with R&D team including functional/regression testing, bug reporting and end-to-end test cycles
- Define reporting and alerting/operational requirements
- Own and develop relationship with team members, working with them to optimize and enhance our product design & development
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate on key insights/findings, common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve functionality and deliver great experience to the product users
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements from business users, detailed documentation of those requirements and software testing
- Financial services domain knowledge & past experience in requirements gathering for financial applications ideally in the consumer/retail market segment that integrated third party services such as payment processors, banks and other financial service providers
- Prior experience in Agile Methodologies used in software development including using tools JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills and presenting to a range of audiences
- Some programming experience & systems development preferred but not required.
- Deep intellectual curiosity with a constant desire to learn new things. Have an Agile mindset and able to handle changing business needs & priorities
- Enthusiastic team player, collaborator, problem solver, highly productive in fast paced startup environment with the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.