.NET C# Developer
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
.NET C# Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years' work experience as a Developer using specifically .NET and C# along with a DevOps background
- Proficiency with Task Parallel Library, Asynchronous programming, Windows Server 2016+ and MS Office
- Expertise with ulti-Threading, Micro-Services, Web Services, serverless computing, Grid and distributed computing, Object-Oriented design and development, design patterns as well as dependency injection
- Practice in HTTP, Sockets programming and MS SQL along with familiarity with agile environments using Scrum and Kanban methodologies as well as test driven development
- Sound knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, GIT, SVN, Teamcity, test automation and CI/CD
- Skillset includes being an active communicator with a practical, solution-oriented mindset and the ability to cooperate with both business and IT stakeholders
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Taking end-to-end DevOps ownership of certain MyAnalytics platform components such as tech stack, services and integration as well as building and operating a Lombard Calculation Engine
- Ensuring requirements, priorities and roadmaps of deliveries are on equal terms by communicating with Business and IT stakeholders
- Planning and developing highly scalable, distributed, low latency and resilient services and applications hosted on MyAnalytics and scaled out to the company's grid
- Assisting with third level production support in the area of technical DevOps ownership
- Developing, testing and delivering software components while managing to meet challenging delivery schedules and milestones
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.