Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a Data Architect (English Speaking) to work for a minimum of 12 months in Stockholm, Sweden.
Here are the requirements for the Data Architect:
- Be responsible for the development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models, the implementation of RDBMS, operational data store (ODS), data marts, and data lakes on target platforms (SQL/NoSQL).
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Implement business and IT data requirements through new data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics, and machine learning).
- Work with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tools supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualization.
Starting ASAP, interviews this week.
This role is suitable for a Data Architect who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.