.Net C# Developer, Zurich
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a .NET C# Developer to be based at their Zurich site for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood of extension.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking end-to-end DevOps ownership of selected components of our client's web application platform (tech stack, services, integrations), that our client requires to build and operate their web application Lombard Calculation Engine (LCE) as per strategic ask of Chief Risk Officer Lombard Front-To-Back Programme.
- Liaising with Business-side and IT-side stakeholders in order to agree on requirements, priorities, and roadmaps of deliveries
- Design and development of highly scalable, distributed, low latency, resilient services/applications hosted on our client's web application Platform and scaled out to their Grid.
- L3 production support in the area of technical DevOps ownership.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- 7+ years of experience working as a .NET C# Developer
- DevOps experience
- Knowledge of Task Parallel Library (TPL) and Asynchronous programming
- Working knowledge of HTTP, Sockets programming, MS SQL
- Experience with multi-threading, micro-services, web services, server-less computing, grid/distributed computing object-oriented design and dev, design patterns, dependency injection
- Used to work in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) using test driven development
- Windows Server 2016+
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Git/Subversion, Teamcity, test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive daily rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.