Big Data (Developer, Engineer and Architect)
Posted on Sep 26, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I'm not sure if you are available on the market or if this position I am hiring for is still relevant to you, hence the email and I apologise if it is not.
My client is looking for Big Data (Developer, Engineer and Architect), and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Role: Big Data (Developer, Engineer and Architect)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 6months +
Buy rate: 350 Euros per day
Note: You will go onsite from the first day of onboarding. First week in office and rest of 3 weeks remote. This will be till November. After November you will work complete onsite?
- 5 year experienced and practical knowledge of Scala, Java, Kafka, Flink
- hands-on experience in big data stack like Hortonworks and technologies/languages like Hive, Python, ...
- Profound knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning)
- Knowledge of DWH Datamodelling (ie Kimball or Inman)
- Knowing and experienced DEVOPS-practices
- Experience with working in a complex organization
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it