FREELANCE: Scrum Master - Pharma, Analytics & Data Science Specialist
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Umbilical
Pharmaceutical, Analytics & Data Science Specialist
#15602 | 14 month+ contract | Switzerland
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical client to source an experienced Scrum Master to support and coach an AGILE team to deliver tangible business value of defined data/analytics use cases within the R&D value chain.
Support Product Owners & Development Teams to maximize the business value of products by ensuring the team lives agile values/principles. Following processes and practices for continuous development and delivery of products and solutions.
- Plan scrum implementations effectively, ensuring clear goals, scope, and product domain.
- Lead and coordinate Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives, Sprint Backlog, Track Burn chart, Velocity, Retrospective charts etc
- Create clear and concise Product Backlog Items to maximize value.
- Support the development team in maintaining a steady delivery rate, protecting them from outside interruptions, and removing impediments to their progress.
- Actively promote Scrum within the organization, working with other Scrum Masters to increase effectiveness/adoption of Scrum.
- Be a Lean/Agile leader - Help the team embrace agile core values & practices
- Own and facilitate team governance structure aligned to Agile methodology
- Liaise with stakeholders & product owner; clear obstacles, resolve issues, obtain resources
- Provide expertise in estimation and planning; create useful, reliable and practical plans for data analytics and experimental design.
You will have In-depth experience in facilitating agile ceremonies and coaching teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc. Hands on experience in working with AGILE tools such as JIRA and Confluence, as well as;
- 8+ years professional experience in large, global organization
- 5+ years of experience in AGILE working as a certified Scrum Master in a global team
- Pharmaceutical industry and data science knowledge and experience
- Data Life Cycle Management and data wrangling including Data Ingestion, Unification, Anonymization, Search, Master & Meta Data Management and Data Governance.
- 3+ years of hands on experience on working on data management and analytics tools.
- Python, AWS, Microsoft Azure is highly preferred
For a confidential discussion, contact James Carrera at Umbilical
Reference ID: 15602
Contract length: 14 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract