PEGA DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
PEGA DevOps Engineer
My client is a huge financial company based in the Netherlands, looking for a PEGA DevOps Engineer, on a long-term contract!
Making a difference by
- Being responsible for day-to-day activities that range from actual coding to active involvement in the delivery pipeline, test automation, test execution for different test levels, defect management, test data management, test strategy, automated deployments and running/supporting the software in the production environment.
- Being part of our DevOps team, you are responsible for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver. Here software development is not only about implementing business requirements, but also takes into account operational aspects such as maintainability, stability and security requirements. In addition, you will work with continuous delivery, test and behaviour driven development, test automation and software delivery measurement, in order to improve the team and the process.
All this requires a specific and challenging mindset: the ability and willingness to take responsibility for the full software development process and the drive to continuously improve. The complexity of the job lies in ensuring a balance between running and changing the systems. In this balancing act you can really put your development, cooperation and communication capabilities to work!
Impact, persuasiveness, organizational sensitivity and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of Pega Consultant.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below
- A completed, relevant HBO or WO education (Informatics, Information Technology or Business Management)
- Pega CSSA certified
- 4 - 5 years' experience in developing PEGA applications
- Knowledge of upgrading Pega platform
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum software development
- Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles
- Knowledge and experience as a DevOps team member
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.