Java Front-End Developer
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Networkers
Our client based in Brussels, Belgium is requiring a Java/User Interface Front End Developer. Must have strong proven experience and knowledge of Java. Experience with Angular is also beneficial.
Nature of the tasks
- Provide expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in a specific area of ICT infrastructure technology ( eg, database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & web content management, XML, portals, business process management, and rule execution engines, interoperability, business activity monitoring and Business Intelligence technologies, Web 2.0, .NET technology, application life cycle management, test-driven development, search technologies, Identity & Access Management, information security, federation protocols (SAML v2, WS-*, STORK )
- Provide quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations, and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects.
- Assist in the implementation of a software engineering methodology.
- Provide security studies, security assessments, and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise.
- Elaborate vision documents focused upon infrastructure components.
- Risk analysis.
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- Provide technical evaluations and audit reports concerning information systems infrastructure
Knowledge and skills
- Strong technical Java Front End Development experience
- Angular and Angular D3.JS experience highly beneficial
- In-depth knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function (eg, quality control, security, infrastructure, development language, knowledge of the technology needed, requirements analysis, performance analysis, a specific technical domain like vulnerability testing, business process modelling, et al.)
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communication skills
- Capable of working in an international/multicultural environment
Contract for 6 months initially paying between €475-600 per day freelance depending on experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.