Senior Requirements Engineer/Systems Engineer - Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project to work in Switzerland? Are you an experienced Requirements/Systems Engineer?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Nextlink Solutions is looking for a Senior Requirements Engineer/Systems Engineer to work in Rotkreuz, Switzerland for a 5 month contract (possible extension) for a multinational client.
- Start date: 16.10.2020
- Latest start date: 02.11.2020
- Duration: 5 months+ possible extension
- Workload: 100%
- Work location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- Remote: Possible
- Travel: not required
- Team: 8
- Industry: Life Science/Pharmaceutical
Deadline to submit CV: 29th September 2020
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leading the Requirements Engineering (elicitation, analysis, elaboration, validation) for dedicated features and functions within a complex project
- Creating understanding of customer need and rational for the product in close collaboration with business functions
- Taking leadership to drive cross functional alignment, team decisions around the elaboration of requirements and fit of technical solutions to create customer value
- Developing Operational Concepts of the system and the interface of a connected system environment in the domain of Hematology Systems including information flow
- Driving assessment of technical and software requirements changes with special focus on suitability to overall system capabilities
- Creation of respective Design and Change Control deliverables
- Support of the project scope process and providing clarity of required features and functions to the respective stakeholders
- Using efficiently Application Management Tools and continuously support improving Requirements Engineering practices.
- B. SC/M. SC in Engineering or Life Science(*)
- 5 - 7 years of working experience in multiple complex system projects over the whole development process, including product life cycle(*)
- Certification in CPRE/IREB and/or CCBA/IIBA, ASEP (INCOSE) or equivalent comprehensive training in systems engineering(*)
- Analytical thinking with ability to see the big picture as well as the details(*)
- Curious to understand complex structures and behaviors(*)
- Good communication skills, patience and tenacity(*)
- Ability to lead, follow-up and work well in large and multi discipline teams
- Applied knowledge of requirements engineering approaches and tools
If you are interested, please share your CV to (see below) or call to discuss further. Hurry Up!