Enterprise Architect - DevSecOps
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Looking for an Architect who will lead the modernization of the computing platform and IT processes. You will work with DevOps principles and practices, microservices, Containers, CICD, infrastructure. You will have a thorough understanding of software engineering and DevSecOps principles and practices. This includes the use of microservices, containers, and CI/CD pipelines to support the delivery and resiliency of Company applications and computing platform assets. The Enterprise Architect will collaborate heavily with the IT Operations, IT Networking and Security, Quality Assurance, and Application Development teams and architects regarding solution design, hands-on implementation, and process automation. The incumbent will be called upon to assist with implementation beyond the conceptual/planning stages and serve as a key technical resource and lead throughout the implementation life cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of full stack software engineering or hands-on software/application architecture experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading technical teams/individuals with or without direct management responsibility.
- Proven success in leading highly technical individuals in the Software Developer/Engineer and/or DevSecOps positions.
- Experience migrating from traditional IT to DevSecOps practices.
- Experience in microservices development and related technologies and concepts (such as Spring Boot, service mesh, and sagas).
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docker, OpenShift and Jaeger.
- CI/CD pipeline implementation and usage - leveraging tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Tower, Veracode, CAST, and test automation tools (IBM RFT, Selenium, etc.).
- Experience migrating monoliths to a microservices architecture with expertise in requisite technology implementation.
- Expert knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Shell, Perl, and yaml.
- Familiar with and taken part in agile development and lean product development methodologies.
- Version control and software repository system implementation and usage - specifically Subversion, Git, and Nexus.