Network Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Sentinel
Network Security Engineer - Data Centre Security, Checkpoint/Juniper/Fortinet/F5, Design/Architecture, Tufin, Automation
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Salary: 120,000 - 150,000 CHF
Are you looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer/Architect position in Switzerland?
Do you have strong project and design based data centre/network security experience and looking to take ownership of a huge transformation piece utilising new technology?
Sentinel are working with a well established organisation, looking for a senior network security engineer and/or architect to join their Zurich office & lead their Network Security & Data Centre security project line. The position would suit a senior engineer with design experience or an architect or similar.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable network security experience within a large and/or complex IT environment.
- Proven data center Firewall design experience (Checkpoint, Juniper, F5, Fortinet, Palo Alto)
- Expert level understanding of Firewalls, DDoS, Load Balancers, and related network elements.
- Strong experience designing secure networks and system/application architectures.
- Orchectration experience (ideally Tufin) with exposure to IT Automation.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong project delivery and design based experience. This would suit a senior engineer who has led hands on in project delivery and/or an archiect or engineer with strong design and architecture experience.