Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by TEKsystems
- Planning, coordination and implementation of material-related investigations and analyzes
- Influence on the required material and product quality, especially in the area of raw materials and manufacturing processes.
- Commissioning, coordination and interpretation of investigations in internal and external laboratories in the field of material and defect analysis and preparation of reports and rationales
- Cooperation with the company sites regarding investigations for development departments and production
- Technical support for other departments in material selection and processing
- Creation of new work instructions and material specifications in cooperation with the global team
- Master's (FH or university) with a focus on materials science/materials science or materials technician/metallograph with corresponding experience and further training
- At least 5 years experience in industry or laboratory with a focus metallic materials/surface technology (alternatively graduate to be trained and formed)
- Work experience in medical technology or in error analysis is an advantage
- Enjoy solving and documenting complex issues within a wide range of materials
- German and English: fluent written and spoken
- Organizational skills, initiative, communication skills
- Willingness to take responsibility, reliability, customer orientation
- Exact working method
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.