Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by CPL Solutions
This role is for a QA Analyst with a large multinational company that deals in B2B and E-commerce and is based in Dundalk. In this role you will be working with project managers, developers, architects, product owners and business analysts.
You will be responsible for the planning, development, documentation and execution of integration test plans within test and production online & retail environments.
- Minimum 2 years experience in software testing.
- Experience writing Functional/Integration test plans and test cases for web based platforms and retail platforms.
- Hands-on testing experience in a continuous Integration/Delivery/DevOps environment supporting weekly or daily production deployments.
- Understand test strategies and quality best practices for complex web based platforms, retail platforms and retail till systems.
- Experience delivering software in a mixed waterfall/agile methodology.
- Experience in the retail betting industry preferred but not essential.
You must be a EU Citizen or hold a stamp 4 to be eligible for this position.
If you have any questions please email me at (see below)