Programme Manager - Dynamics 365
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project/Programme Manager | Dynamics CRM | London
If you have a Dynamics CRM background and experience as a Project or Programme Manager then this is a unique to chance to join a flexible and innovative Dynamics specialist!
- Would you like to work for one of the largest pure Microsoft Dynamics consultancies in the world?
- Would you like the gravitas of working for an award winning company with offices in more than 10 countries, whilst still working within an entrepreneurial start up like culture?
- This company manages to tick these boxes, as in the UK there is a completely non-rigid structure. They also invest heavily in their people and train them to very high levels.
- This will suit you if you are dynamic. There are people here running ultra-marathons for charity, doing triathlons etc Now of course that isn't essential (!) however this is a place for people who are energetic, go getting, dynamic and hungry! Experience Needed
- You will have 3+ years' experience delivering projects in a Dynamics CRM consultancy environment
- You will have be commercially savvy, understanding how to interact with clients commercially, lead presentations and advise stakeholders for best results
- You won't be just a box ticking task rabbit, or completely reliant on the team for all of the tech advice. You get stuck in and offer advice where needed. Role Briefing
- This is a senior project management role working across the full Dynamics Stack, so the traditional CRM offerings PLUS lots of scopes to get involved with new cool marketing and mobile technologies.
- You will be comfortable with large scale integrations.
- If you come in and do well at this progressive company you can progress, ultimately to head of projects with a team of project managers if that is the type of role you are looking for.
- This role comes with big company benefits such as health plans, flexible working, great pensions, gadgets, fresh fruit, incentives and extra holidays. What You Get .
- Superb benefits including pension, healthcare and subsidised gym.
- You will be given plenty of personal and professional development opportunities.
- The chance to work at a thriving business with a great support team around you!
If this sounds like the Dynamics CRM Programme Manager job for you please contact Tasleema Kola right now to arrange an interview
Group CRM Programme Manager (MS Dynamics)
We are partnered with a global private equity firm who own and operate 70 independent and international schools around the world with 40 schools in the UK.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Group CRM Programme Manager, responsible for the delivery of technology-enabled business transformation Programmes across the organisation. These Programmes include high profile, front of house solutions such as CRM, the replacement if core back of house financial applications, to the upgrading of local and global infrastructure.
Key responsibilities of the Group
CRM Programme Manager
Management of project finances
Translation of business requirements into effective and efficient IT solutions.
Lead the identification and documentation of business requirements, and to facilitate their alignment into a single set of cohesive business requirements that can be used to enhance the global Microsoft Dynamics.
Delivery if CRM business requirements through the configuration and customisation where necessary of the Microsoft Dynamics Solution
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
In depth Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project implementation
Understanding of technology CRM platforms and their implementation
Agile Project Management Certified
Waterfall Project Management Certified
Able to work autonomously as well as within a team
Good communicator at all levels.
Please send me your latest CV for immediate consideraion.