Investigator -Clinical Pharmacology/Drug Metabolism
Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Senior Investigator vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of experience in drug discovery, development or a relevant environment such as Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Metabolism or Pharmacokinetics
- PhD degree in Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics or a related biologic background
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
- Know-How of working in cross functional project teams and awareness of recent progress in drug development sciences
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and experience in dealing with regulatory authorities
- Expertise in relevant laboratory tools and procedures as well as extensive library research skills
- Good understanding of management and training principles paired with a sound and robust list of scientific and external publications
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in PKs sub-team to define strategies for compound progression and development
- Managing study timelines, objectives and budgets, ensuring accuracy of project progress in company tracking tools
- Accounting the timely and effective communication of data, strategy, results and impact to various project teams
- Ensuring alignment of plans and strategies with sub-teams, project teams, managers and leadership teams
- Analyzing and interpreting PK, TK, PD and IG data generated during discovery, early and full development as well as presenting results and implications to the program
- Identifying potential project hurdles, providing solutions and implementing contingency plans
- Authoring and preparing key pre-clinical and clinical study protocols, study reports, modelling reports and investigator reports as well as leading cross-departmental teams and work streams a
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.