Posted on Sep 25, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
* Contract-to-Hire Position available ASAP!.*
Administer the SCCM tool set Back End to keep the system running and healthy, including changes to software delivery, client heath, and reporting.
Implementation and rollout of various Windows images
Security patching for end-point devices
- Vulnerability patching
- SCCM enhancements and upgrades
- End-point software upgrades and implementations
- Administer SCCM software delivery, including various methods such as running advertised programs, machine targeted, user targeted, Application Library, and Software Center
- Deploy operating system images via SCCM OSD which includes configuring WDS
- Deploy task sequence and creating packages for OSD
- Assists with configuration management and change control of host systems by administering advertisements, programs, collections, and custom reports in SCCM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (WSUS) security patching technology and how to implement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic Microsoft desktop networking technologies such DNS and DHCP
- Ability to work with vendors (Dell, Hp, etc.) on the evaluation of hardware changes, refresh and troubleshooting
- Testing and implementation of new desktop software for enterprise
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.