Business Analyst (Commodities Trading & Risk)
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Experis AG
Senior Commodities Trading & Risk Business Analyst
Are you a Senior Trading & Risk Business Analyst, with 10 years plus Commodities experience in a trading environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within one of the largest integrated energy and commodity trading companies in the world. If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Senior Commodities Trading & Risk Business Analyst to join one of their clients, one of the largest integrated energy and commodity trading companies in the world, based in Geneva.
These will include:-
- Creation of business requirements for the Trading & Risk IT portfolio including for Change and Transformation Programmes, as well as associated day to day operationally activities.
- Active member of a high functioning Agile delivery team
- Help drive delivery, whilst ensuring quality of low maintenance, high value solutions
- Ensure requirements are correctly interpreted and offer maximum business value
- Actively seek to identify and drive improvements and innovation across both the business & IT operating models
- Represent and promote the Clients IT, both internally and externally
- Support firm wide initiatives & strategy where required
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have experience in the following:
- Risk focused background within a Commodity trading environment
- 10+ years Commodities experience in a trading environment
- Understanding of market data including forward curves and volatility surfaces, and their utilization in quantitative modelling and pricing for risk metrics and reporting
- Knowledge of different OTC and Exchange traded instruments and their trade life cycles
- Project Management in an Agile environment
- A high-level of English proficiency, both spoken and written, is required. Fluency in French is an advantage
If you are a dynamic and motivated Senior Trading & Risk Business Analyst currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.