Cobol Developer (French speaking), Dunkirk, France
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a French-speaking Cobol Developer, to work for a minimum of 6 months (+ likey extension) in Dunkirk, France.
Here are the key skills for the Cobol Developer role:
Experience requested for the Cobol Developer role:
1. At least 5 years of experience in Mainframe environment- Natural, Adabas, Cobol, DB2
2. Experience in working with JCL, VSAM (index file), Rexx
3. Experience in working in batch and online modules.
4. Experience in MQ (message transfer process) handling
5. Experience in working with CICS.
6. Experience in working with version control tools, Endevor
7. Should have experience/be well aware of utilities of ADABAS: ADASTRIP, ADALOD, ADADUMP
8. Hands-on experience in all phases of SDLC
9. Fluent French language
Key Skills requested for the Cobol Developer role:
1. System application development skills.
2. Strong analysis & problem solving skills
3. Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
4. Ability to work independently with limited supervision and train/mentor junior members.
5. Proven ability to use own initiative to resolve issues.
6. Full ownership of Project/Tasks
7. Strong team working skill.
This role is suitable for a Cobol Developer who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration.