Front End Developer
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Front End Developer
€475 per day
My Client are a global leading Institute and are looking for a fluent English-speaking Front End Developer to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Functional analysis of business requirements and business processes
- Functional analysis and definition of user requirements
- Technical analysis and specification of business processes
- Technical analysis and specification of user requirements
- Technical analysis and specification of applications
- Architecture of applications
- Design and development of applications
- Design and development of user interfaces
- Design and development of service and component models and their interfaces
- Design and development of Middleware components
- Design and development of relational databases
- Proofs of concept
- Implementation and customisation of applications
- Implementation and customisation of databases
- Implementation of security defined for applications
- Definition of test strategies, design and test of applications
- Maintenance (corrective, adaptive and perfective) of applications
- Technical assessment of technologies and/or related products
- Functional and technical documentation
- Functional and technical training
- Support of applications (2nd/3rd tier)
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Master's degree in ICT or related subject and a minimum of 7 years of experience in IT OR a bachelor's degree and 12 years of experience in IT.
- Min. 5 years of proven experience in Development of web-based information systems and Development of websites.
- Min. 2 years of Development of mobile native applications.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Angular (JS), HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3/4
- Experience with CSS systems such as SCSS, SASS to compile style files.
- 2 years' experience with all or most of the following will be an asset:
- Apache Cordova
- Objective C
- A deep knowledge of web accessibility standards.
- Good communication skills in English (level B2/C1)
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call