Technical Writer/Researcher - Remote with trips to London
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Edissero Ltd
Technical Writer/Researcher - Advanced Analytics/Statistical Modelling/Big Data/Data Science
Our innovative technology client is looking for a technical writer/researcher with a background in mathematics, statistics and/or science to transform complex advanced analytics data into codified, user friendly documentation. You'll be writing for data scientists, data/ML engineers, consultants, technical architects, and project managers.
This initial three month contract can be completed remotely with trips to the London office to interview subject matter experts, or there is scope to work onsite.
- A solid background in one or more of the following: Mathematics; statistical modelling; quantitative analysis; Datamodelling; advanced analytics; artificial intelligence; machine learning.
- A technical aptitude with lots of experience understanding and simplifying complex concepts.
- The ability to research technical topics is critical.
- A confident, personable, open-minded approach when interviewing and engaging busy subject matter experts and capturing best practice.
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to produce clear and simple content.
- The ability to comfortably adopt an existing tone of voice for the content.