Marketing Communication Manager
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
To support a large scale program, client Pharmaceutical is seeking a communication consultant.
The individual will be responsible of several aspect of the program
Overall communication strategy
- Build the communication plan
- Define the project branding branding (logo, name, etc )
- Identify key stakeholder and groups
- Assess the stakeholder engagement and monitor it throughout the project execution
- Drive the communication, reach out to the key stakeholder
- Develop a sharepoint site for the project
- Publish a regular newsletter to keep stakeholder informed
- Publish promotional material (video, flyer, etc..)
-The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience with Pharmaceutical companies. Fluent level of English is a must. Experience with virtual team is a plus
-Some flexibility in working hours is required
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision;
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter;
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills;
- Able to follow change management for internal guidelines.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.