Solution Architect - Payments
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Payment integration Consultants - Switzerland
Solution Architects - We are looking for a number of Solution Architects with Payments experience to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a Contract Basis.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
* Role will be part of a team of Solution Architects designing solutions to enable changes to be made to Legacy Payments applications and message flows. Significant experience of payments applications and message flows is required, for both MQ and Mainframe flows."
* The resources should have significant experience in IBM WebSphere Message broker/IBM MQ & IBM Integration Bus along with Mainframe application knowledge.
* Good Hands-on experience in architecting and designing robust solutions for banking applications.
* Detail out technical design and strategies for the business requirements.
* Should be able to resolve design or architectural challenges
* Hands on experience in designing service applications and integrating with upstream/downstream and 3rd party providers.
* Capability of looking into Security, Reusability, Extensibility, Scalability & Availability/Reliability.
* Capability of looking into new implementations and practices that can be adopted
* Good knowledge and experience on Java/JEE, Spring, Maven and tools like Jenkins, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence, Share point.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!