Automation Tester - Global Financial Organisation - Cork, Ireland
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A contract position, as aAutomation Tester, with a competitive day rate plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Cork.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills
- Knowledge of Selenium,Cucumber/Gherkin and Java programming language
- General Scripting and SQL development skills
- Previous experience of test automation - work estimation, Scripting of tests, interfacing with subsystems, and running automated tests
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-causes, and define corrective actions/solutions
- Willingness to share ideas, knowledge and experience with team members
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in IT related field.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, solution-oriented Automation Tester, to work within the Investment Funds Service (IFS) IT department, to carry out testing activities related to IFS applications and to ensure all deliverables and releases are according to requirement specification and of high quality.
- Work in a dynamic team with minimal supervision
- Design Selenium bricks to extend our test automation tool
- Ensure traceability between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification
- Participate directly in the creation, development and execution of automated test cases
- Share best practices and improve processes within and across product teams
- Maintain and extend test coverage along with designing test cases from user stories, creating appropriate tools, utilities, and automation scripts that assist in functional testing and to create test data
- Assist with manual testing when required
Please only apply if you have the eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!