Windows Systems Application Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Summit Recruitment AG
Windows Systems Application Engineer - Zurich Area
In this job as a Windows System Engineer you will work collaboratively with our clients to create innovative solutions according to the needs of clients and then execute the solution independently and according to your plan. Through the full life cycle process you will design, develop, test and optimize the application and peripheral Windows systems. C1 German and excellent English is a must.
You will oversee and be responsible for the smooth deployment and operation of systems such as DMS, CRM, archive, ect, while being in close contact with the client and software partners. As a successful candidate you will oversee, analyse and implement any upgrades to the application to ensure maximum application availability. In doing so, you will create an application operating concept to ensure our client's relevant applications and systems are fully optimized.
To apply for this Windows Systems Application Engineer job you should have/be:
- A strong understanding and proven experience in the application operation of Windows systems
- Experience working with CI/CD pipe lines
- Ability to work with SQL and Scripting languages in general
- Experience in the health insurance industry is an advantage
- An analytical and conceptual thinker while also being a strong communicator
- C1 German and excellent English required
For more information, contact Randy Munro at (see below).