Regression Test Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2020 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Monarch are working with a leading financial organisation in Leopardstown, Dublin who are looking to bring on a Regression Test Engineer. You focus on test automation and regression testing. The team is responsible for designing and developing new capabilities and frameworks.
This role is a great opportunity for the right person to join a growing team throughout 2020, you will need experience in the below to be successful:
- Experience in regression testing as releases move through the different environments.
- Strong Java coding experience
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Use of JUnit/Jbehave or Cucumber frameworks
- Experience in Testing Web services, Web UI, APIs
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover)
- Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
- Sound knowledge of Java, Spring, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Rest Assured, Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks, Databases, APIs (REST/SOAP), Continuous Delivery concepts and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo, vulnerability tools such as Sonar, Checkmarx/Fortify, etc.
- Excellent technical acumen and ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong knowledge of traditional testing methodologies and how it applies exploratory testing in an Agile environment
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to quality engineering processes.