DevOps Engineer (100% remote)
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Azure DevOps Engineer - 6 months - 100% remote
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to work remotely for a client in the Netherlands.
An Azure DevOps Engineer should have strong experience in following areas
- Strong hands-on experience in various stages of a CICD pipeline such as code checkout, continuous build, code quality check, continuous delivery and continuous deployment
- Strong hands-on experience in using Azure DevOps pipeline for building artifacts and deployment the artifacts onto Azure to provision infrastructure and application installation using ARM Templates
- Good understanding of Azure Offerings in different cloud service models such as IaaS, PaaS & SaaS. Should have good knowledge on designing and deploying solutions on Microsoft Azure platform
- Good experience in Cloud Management and Optimization including sizing, automation, scaling, NSG/Policies, fault-tolerance etc.
- Strong understanding of different attributes for cloud application availability, scalability and ability to propose optimized design for cloud
An ideal candidate would match the following skills
- Should have 2+ years of Hands-on experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps and ARM Templates
- Should be an Azure Certified Azure DevOps Engineer associate or Azure DevOps Engineer expert
- Good experience in deploying containers in AKS using Helm Charts with Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Should have 2+ years of hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure native services such as Virtual machine, Virtual network, Azure SQL, AKS, WebApps, AppService's, FunctionApp, Service Fabric etc.