SAP Hybris ECOMM Functional Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Masento
Masentó are currently seeking a SAP Hybris Functional analyst to join a client of ours in Ireland.
- 5+ years of Hybris commerce full life cycle implementation experience with SAP CRM & SAP ECC integration.
- Ability to understand and articulate functional requirements for implementation as explained by business and functional SMEs.
- Hands-on experience in SAP ECC and Hybris commerce including design, configuration, testing, and production deployment.
- Develop high level architecture and solution design for implementation of business requirement.
- Understand & perform SAP ECC & Hybris commerce configuration including Customer/User master data, Catalog Management, Content Management, Workflows, Promotions/Vouchers, Shopping Cart & checkout, Search and guided navigation, Returns Management, Payments, Customer specific Pricing, Sync & Async Order Mgmt with SAP etc.
- Experience setting up technical hybris components such as admin tool, data hub, CPQ etc. Understand and perform SAP ECC & CRM configuration including master data & Order replication setup to SAP ECC & Hybris Commerce
- Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills
- Ability to efficiently interact with multiple organizations to successfully implement projects in SAP space
- Worked closely with onsite and offshore team working on ECC, ABAP, Basis and security during design and implementation
- Experience working with SAP through service marketplace in articulating product gaps & issues in SAP ECC & Hybris.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- SAP ECC & hybris commerce integration experience is preferred.
This role will be fully remote until travel restrictions are lifted.
Please get in touch for immediate consideration!