Business Analyst - Data Warehouse projects
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our very large client is seeking a Business Analyst for Data Warehousing projects
- Support the Data Warehousing
- Responsible for interfacing with the business unit to review requirements
- lead JAD sessions, schedule meetings, prepare test plans, and create system requirement documents for use by system analyst to produce detail design documents for specific projects for applications supported by our client
- Creating and maintaining the strategic partnership between Business needs and Technology delivery for our client. Developing business requirements and related business rules based on needs of the Department of Human Services offices and divisions.
- Working closely with the business users and Applications Leads in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of these applications as it relates to our client.
- Identifying requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modelling, workflow analysis, and functional decomposition analysis.
- Soliciting requirements through interviews, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings with both our client and Business Partners to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of requirements
- Meets with project team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines.
- Provides single point of contact for assigned project
Required and Skills
Must have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related technical field.
Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Project/Sharepoint Workspace planning tool.
Must have excellent customer service skills with strong decision making capabilities.
Must have excellent verbal skills
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".