Unit4 ERP Finance Systems Manager
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
Unit4 ERP Finance Systems Manager: Dublin €65,000 - €75,000 (dependent on experience)
SystemsAccountants are working with a large organisation currently undergoing a significant improvement plan of their Unit4 Business World ERP system. They are looking for a Unit4 [Agresso] Finance Systems Manager take a leading role in a key strategic position.
The ideal candidate will have good finance knowledge [preferably finance-qualified] and will have worked in a hands-on capacity to improve and develop the Unit4 ERP.
Prior experience and key skills:
- Strategic Leadership and development of support staff
- U4BW Agresso Project Management and ERP Finance Systems development
- Providing Strategic Leadership for the U4BW ERP system [incl. working with senior stakeholders to define a systems improvement roadmap].
- Managing ERP upgrades and improvement initiatives, including modular implementations
- Unit4 Business World Agresso technical knowledge of core modules at least: Financials, Logistics.
- Complex route-cause issue resolution
- SQL and script-writing skills [Excelerator, RERX, Browsers or otherwise]
- Finance background, preferably finance-qualified [desirable not essential]
This is a great opportunity for someone with strong Agresso knowledge to continue developing their technical skills and gain experience leading Agresso project delivery in a hands-on setting.
Salary: €65,000 - €75,000
Start: ASAP but standard notice periods accepted
SystemsAccountants Ltd are the only UK based agency that are recognised by Unit4, Netsuite and Oracle as Alliance Partners and are repeatedly trusted as an essential addition to the implementation, support and development ecosystem.
To hear more about the role, contact (see below) or call.