Senior DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Tava Health
Senior DevOps Engineer
If you had all day to work on any project you wanted, chances are that you would pick something youre passionate about. It might even be something that could change peoples lives for the better. At Tava Health, thats exactly what weve done. Were passionate about improving mental healthcare and its our mission to do it through frictionless, technology-enabled care.
The technology-enabled part is where you come in. Were seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer whose passion for their craft is rivaled only by a passion for meaningful mission-based work. Youll have the responsibility to ensure that the mental healthcare we provide is enabled by functional and reliable platforms for clinicians, clients, and internal staff. This work will improve the quality of our customers lives, and thats work worth doing.
* Collaborate closely with engineering teams to continually implement, maintain, and improve our AWS infrastructure
* Enforce and adhere to best practices for security and reliability
* Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues
* Develop tools and processes for automation, configuration, monitoring, and alerting
* Contribute to and own the maturation of DevOps practices
* Contribute to business-critical security audits and reviews
* Plan, deploy, upgrade and manage applications, infrastructure, and assets in AWS
What We Expect
* 2+ years experience in managing SaaS infrastructures
* Experience with AWS services such as ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, VPC, IAM, KMS, CloudWatch, Lambda, RDS, EBS, ELB/ALB, SNS, SQS, Route53, S3, ECS
* Experience building and managing a productive CI/CD pipeline
* Solid understanding and commitment to cloud security and best practices around identity and compliance required, preferably on AWS
* Experience with Postgres, DB tuning, and performance testing
* Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
* Experience with container technologies such as Docker
* Proficient with logging, performance monitoring and performance tuning tools
What you'll love about this opportunity
* The work we do meaningfully improves people's lives in measurable ways
* Get paid to do what you love while learning and exploring new ideas and skills
* This is a true startup experience: fast-paced and fun with wide-open possibilities
This full-time position offers competitive pay and generous stock options. We also offer a flexible remote work policy. If this type of environment is exciting to you, then we look forward to seeing your application!
Tava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, marital or disability status.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.