SAP Security Consultant
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
Excellent 3 month fully remote contract opportunity for a SAP Security Consultant with extensive pharmaceutical experience.
English is the working language, French is advantageous.
600 Euros per day
The role of the SAP Security Consultant is to provide expert functional and technical knowledge in the design of SAP authorization concepts and in practical implementation in order to guarantee the security of the SAP landscape.
SAAB SECURITY experience is a must.
Experience in Process/Control management is a plus.
Primary Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide functional and technical expertise in the area of SAP Security:
- Understand, assist and challenge functional teams in the elaboration of security requirements
- Translate requirements into best practice security solutions leveraging your expertise
- Produce blueprint documentation describing the solutions in line with project and validation methodologies
- Contribute to the practical implementation of the solutions by maintaining system configuration (incl. role design and security customizing) and interacting with SAP developers to ensure that implemented security enhancements meet technical specifications
- Perform in-depth testing of the solutions (both informal and formal) to guarantee the quality of the final deliverable
- Participate as team member to/Manage the security implementation of projects, with regular supervision
Required Experience & Knowledge
- Experienced SAP Security professional
- Able to design & implement best practice blueprints
- Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis/technical documentation, implement and test solutions
- Proven hands-on experience implementing and maintaining SAP authorization solutions in large companies and in various systems/modules
- Ability and willingness to understand business processes, allowing to produce state of the art security analyses
- Practical understanding of SAP technology (incl. ABAP development), allowing to provide with robust and realizable technical specifications
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills combined with good level of communication and training skills
- Functional experience with one or more of the supported SAP solutions/modules is an asset
- Experience as SAP authorization concept auditor is an asset
SAP certification in the area of SAP Security is a plus ICT Skills (software, operating systems, hardware, etc.)
Please apply with your updated resume for further details.