.NET Developer - Microsoft Azure
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Applause IT Ltd
.Net Developer - Microsoft Azure
Location: Ghent - Belgium
Day rate: £350 - £400
12 month contract
EU PASSPORT Holders Only - Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.(perfect oral and written communication in Dutch is necessary)
Looking for a . Net Developer with development experience on Microsoft Azure to join an experienced development team of 6 people and will be managed by the scrum master (who is already on board). The development team will be engaged in the regular .NET development street where mainly web applications are built and supported. The work consists of approximately 80% project work and 20% incident or maintenance
- You analyze incidents incidents, together with the functional analyst and work out solutions independently.
- You write tests (unit tests) and document your developments.
- You take into account development guidelines (best practices) and internal IT standards.
- You work on the technical design and development of the solution.
- You are able to convert problems into concrete solutions.
- You actively work on knowledge assurance and knowledge transfer to your colleagues.
- You work closely with colleagues within the development team and all those involved.
- You communicate with the various parties involved, including the service desk and project manager.
- You contribute to the assessment and planning of the development activities.
- You are responsible for executing and following up the releases. Technical context Demonstrable training with certification or equivalent through experience in programming languages and environments in .NET (C #
- Demonstrable experience in development of .NET based applications
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the Agile development methodology
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Unit Testing
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with relational databases ( eg Oracle, SQL,)
- Demonstrable experience with Azure Devops Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Web developments
- Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
- Business context The development team ends up at ICT Development Factories and reports to the team lead and the department head.
As a .NET developer you perform the following activities: - your main activity is maintaining and building .NET applications, this includes incident handling and maintenance activities - in addition to your main activity, you can complement the multifunctional team in one or more of the coordination activities if necessary, develop, test or analyze
The position is offering a competitive market rate of 350 - 400 Euros per day and will be for an initial 12 months (possible extension). If you are a .NET Developer with the relevant experience and qualifications, then APPLY NOW or contact (see below)
.Net Developer (Microsoft Azure)- Belgium - Ghent
Contract - £350 - £400 Euros P/D