IT Field Engineer
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by ITech Consult
Field Based Engineer/Technician [Draytec/HyperV/HDD/EPOS]
Our client provides Voice and Data solutions, Outsourced Helpdesk and Private Cloud Solutions nationwide. Their IT service engineers are certified by Microsoft and hold a wide variety of other leading industry certifications, such as Citrix, CISCO, Sonicwall and Hyper V.
They are currently seeking Field Based Engineers to join their team, with 2 positions open in Dublin and 1 in Waterford.
The ideal candidate will be neat, professional, and client centric. This position requires the candidate to participate on an on-call rota (separate on call allowance and 1.5 hourly rate).
* Configure Draytec Router
* Unifi WAP points
* Terminate and test patch leads and cables
* Install and configure network printers
* Create and manage AD users
* Configure Office 365 users (not migrate from exchange)
* Trouble shoot Laptops and PC hardware - replace HDD, image OS
* Troubleshoot EPOS equipment, receipt printers and scanners
* Install and configure back up software
* Install and configure AV (Esat)
* Setup and configure end user in the cloud server space
* Configure IPhone for email
* Full driving License
* Hyper V experience
* Client facing/personable
* Customer focused and good communication skills
* Level 1-2 Field Service Engineer skills (Mainly Hardware break Fix and CRM) as outlined above
Reference No.: 919639FK
Role: Field Based Engineer/Technician
Industry: IT Services
Location: Co. Cork
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type Permanent
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert.
Feel free to contact us for further information.
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.