Data collection Analyst Lyon 12 Month Contract
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by Apollo Solutions Ltd
My global client currently looking for a Data Collection Analyst (Informatica, Azure, Cloud, .NET) based in Lyon to join their International technology team on a 12 month+ contract
Data Collection Analyst Skills/Responsibilities:
- Central player in an agile team that will include skillsets to work autonomously by including multidiscipline team members.
- Ability to work systematically and independent with an ongoing reporting and correspondence with internal teams - evaluating progress and deciding on next steps.
- Secure that client's data platform is fed on ongoing basis with up to date data, enabling deployment of client's Digital strategy.
- Ensure quality patterns, reusability, configurability, scaling and quality analytics.
- Working in the CTO team you will be part of cross functional work groups and expected to contribute to build up and dissemination of practices and technologies.
- Must have a technical background with a degree in engineering, mathematics, physics or computer or data science.
- Must have solid experience with integration technologies: Informatica, Azure services (App service, traffic manager, API management etc),.net development is preferred,
- Experience with various major cloud platforms comparable technologies as well as cloud native
- You will have a mathamatical and analytical mind-set.
- Must be based onsite either in Lyon, Prague, Berlin or Madrid.
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
If you are interested in this exciting global opportunity, please send your CV ASAP for consideration.