UDM/SDM Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by GCS
My client a leading global telecoms company are on the lookout for a UDM/SDM Design Authority/Senior Solution Architect on a long term day rate contract. The successful person can WFH but must be available to travel to Dublin for meetings over the 24 months.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scope, design, define and plan for Infrastructure Architecture and system deployment and/or upgrade as well as integration of UDM Solutions for Cloud and non-cloud environments.
- Gathering requirements from Customers (internal and external) for design and implementation of vUDM/UDM/SDM solutions.
- Understand 3PP requirements and capabilities in the design and implementation phase.
- Review HLD, LLD designs for UDM/SDM solutions and CCDM solutions
- Have strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
- Pro-actively drive improvements in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Possess a strong consultative mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results and
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within UDM Domain
- Consultative skills showing our value consumption to products we sell and execute facilitating Add on Sales.
- Understanding of containerized SDM solution, CCDM.
- Super Technical knowledge in UDM areas of HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB, UPG, EIR-FE, EDA, and SDM (Subscriber Data Management) solution.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-7 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.