vIMS/VoLTE Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by GCS
My client a leading global telecoms company are on the lookout for a vIMS/VoLTE Senior Solution Architect on a long term day rate contract. The successful person can WFH but must be available to travel to Dublin for meetings over the 24 months.
- This is a high profile consulting service, as these resources will advise Customer's Head of DA and CTO
- The requirements are clear that the resources will be based in customer premises
- Reviewing HLD/LLDs is an urgent requirement (that involves high level of responsibility as these SMEs will review and advise customer on the design of their network), but this is one of many other requirements for the role
- Architecture management and Network Dimensioning
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scope, design, define and plan for Infrastructure Architecture and system deployment and/or upgrade as well as integration of vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi Solutions for Cloud and non-cloud environments.
- Gathering requirements from Customers (internal and external) for design and implementation of vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi
- Understand 3PP requirements and capabilities in the design and implementation phase.
- Review HLD, LLD designs for vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi solutions and NGV (Next Generation Voice) solutions
- Have strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
- Pro-actively drive improvements in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Possess a strong consultative mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results and
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi Domain both native and virtual.
- Consultative skills showing our value consumption to products we sell and execute facilitating Add on Sales.
- Understanding of containerized vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi solutions
- Super Technical knowledge in vIMS/Communications services product areas of IMS/vIMS, SES, UPG, UDC solution.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-7 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.