Digital Workplace Engineer - Azure/Office 365/SCCM
Posted on Sep 23, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Digital Workplace Engineer - Azure/Office 365/SCCM - this is a long term contract opportunity for an Engineer with strong Microsoft technologies experience for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Strong experience of Windows OS and technologies including SCCM, SCCM Co-Management, Intune, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure and GPO
- Background in desktop support with extensive experience in delivering large-scale Microsoft based solutions using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Intune
- Good understanding of policies and management options for Windows, Android and iOS devices based on Microsoft Intune
- Expert knowledge of Windows Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, Conditional Access, Mobile Application Management and Intune Application Lifecycle
- Capability of writing technical documentation and of ensuring the rollout to individuals and teams as well as familiarity with ITIL, coupled with the ability to put procedures and standards in place
- Qualification as workplace expert with competency of providing excellent customer service and commitment to deliver the best digital experience to customers
- Languages: English fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Implementing, maintaining and improving the platform for endpoint environment management
- Managing the user environment including defining, configuring and managing the client desktop experience
- Providing third level support for Windows clients and the organisation's core applications including performance monitoring and resolving client performance issues.
- Realising and sustaining a client endpoint security posture and ensuring compliance with standards and expectations
- Developing and planning a Mobile Device Management strategy by analysing the existing IT Infrastructure
- Contributing to the implementation of new Microsoft Azure services and assisting in maintaining current services
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.